Volley 4 Vets
On April 25th, Joliet Central High School will be hosting a “Volley4Vets” volleyball match vs. Minooka High School to support veterans living with physical and mental disabilities and homelessness.
The game will be from 4:30pm to 7:30pm at Joliet Central High School, 201 E Jefferson St, Joliet, Illinois 60432.
Through partnerships with the following organizations, all proceeds from the event will go to support Joliet Area Veterans:
- Hope For The Day: Veteran Suicide Prevention/Mental Health Awareness (Resource table)
- Rags of Honor: Employ and train Homeless Vets (Event shirt maker and vendor day of event)
- Disabled Patriot Fund: Give financial assistance to Vets and Families (Benefactor of days proceeds)
- Young America’s Foundation: Promoting Patriotism (Resource Table)
- Will County VAC: Support for area veterans & helped with planning of event (Resource table)
Various items will be raffled at all points throughout the match. Donations of all kinds (monetary, gift certificates, items, apparel, etc.) are greatly appreciated and will benefit this important cause.
Minooka coaches and team are also selling shirts for the event and approaching Minooka/Channahon based businesses and organizations.
In addition, donor or business names may be mentioned in the program upon request for that evening. Please consider helping make the Inaugural “Volley4Vets” event a success!
Courtside Sponsorships are also available. Please click here to download the donation letter.
Click here to RSVP on Facebook. For more information, please contact Kris Lundgren at (708)363-4851 email@example.com, or Steve Locke (Joliet Central Athletic Director) at (815)727-6720 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
201 E Jefferson St
Joliet, IL 60432
Google map and directions