Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 06:00 PM through July 27, 2019
The Joliet East Class of 1969 will host their 50th reunion events July 25-27, 2019.
- Thursday, July 25 from 6 to 10 p.m. reunion events will kick off with an informal social at Kuchie’s Bar, 1356 Houbolt Road in Joliet. No tickets are required.
- The morning of Friday, July 26, if there is enough interest, we will host a golf outing. If you are interested in attending or would like more information, contact Michael O’Connell at email@example.com or call (815) 263-5480 by June 15.
- Friday, July 26 from 6 to 11 p.m. is “A Return to the Wild Goose.” The event takes place in the Inwood Golf Course Banquet Hall and features the band “Saints and Sinners.” Enjoy music from the 60’s, a cash bar, and food available for purchase from Babe’s Hot Dog Truck. JT East alumni from the classes of ’67, ‘68, ’70, and ’71 are invited to join us. The cost is $10 payable at the door.
- Saturday, July 27 will start off at 10:30 a.m. with a nostalgic tour throughout Joliet East. Joliet East was open for 19 years from 1964-1983. The building now houses Joliet Job Corps but hasn’t changed much. Walk the halls once again with your fellow Kingsmen. Who remembers where their locker was??
- Saturday, July 27 will conclude the series of reunion events with the “official” class reunion from 6 to 10 p.m. at Heroes West, 1530 Commerce Lane in Joliet. Light refreshments (finger sandwiches, appetizers, and pizza) and a cash bar will be available. We hope to have several former JT East teachers in attendance. Tickets for the reunion are $20 and can be purchased by check made payable to “Joliet East Class Reunion” and mailed to Dan Sweeney, 500 Becky Lane, Wilmington, IL 60481. We need RSVPs ASAP so that we can plan accordingly. For questions about this event, contact Linda McCormick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rooms have been reserved at the Fairfield Inn, 1501 Riverboat Center in Joliet. The block of rooms will be available until June 25. Call (815) 741-3499 and mention the Joliet East Class Reunion.
The Joliet East Class of 1974 will celebrate their 45th reunion on Saturday, October 5, 2019 at the Joliet Golf Club from 6-10 pm.
Tickets are $45 per person in advance purchased online below, $50 at the door.
Doors open at 5:30pm
Cash bar & buffet dinner
Music provided by Ryan Ventrella Productions
50/50 Drawing, Raffles, Photo booth and Door Prizes