Class of 1968 - 50th Reunion
The Joliet Central Class of 1968 will host their 50th class reunion the weekend of Friday, September 21 and Saturday, September 22 2018.
Friday, September 21, 2018 @ 7 p.m - If you are in town early, we are having an informal get together at classmate Jim Hensley's Bar, 3rd Base Sports Bar & Grill located at 508 Moen Ave in Rockdale, IL.
Lodging - There are many hotels in the Joliet area but Hampton Inn will provide a discount if you tell them you are with the Joliet Central 1968 Reunion, the manager's name is Jordan. The Hampton Inn is conveniently located across the street from our post game celebration at Heroes West. You can contact the Hampton Inn at 815-725-2424 located at 1521 River Boat Center Joliet, IL (I-80 and Houbolt)
Saturday, September 22, 2018
- 9 am - Homecoming Parade starts on Herkimer St. and ends at the football field in the Joliet Athletics Complex (specific route will become available in the fall)
- 10 am to noon - Free tour of the school, 201 E Jefferson St. Please enter the front doors on the west side (Eastern Ave.) Tour will begin in the auditorium.
- 1 pm - Homecoming football game against Plainfield Central, free admission for classmate and 1 guest. Joliet Central has their own football field east of the school across Collins St. Your name must be on our list to get free entry.
- 3-4 pm - Cash bar (Happy Hour) at Heroes West Sports Grill, 1530 Commerce Lane Joliet, IL.(Houbolt and I-80)
- 4-6 pm -Unlimited appetizers buffet, coffee, tea, soda & cake $25.00 (CASH) payable at the door
We need all to RSVP
You can email Lynda (Church) Cullen at email@example.com or call 815-485-1713 or email Mary Lou (Cabrera) Chartrand at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 815-744-3978 and let us know if you plan on coming. Please RSVP yes or no and the number of people attending to the following:
- Are you going to the parade?
- Are you going to the school tour?
- Are you going to the football game?
- Are you going to after game party?
We need an accurate count for tours, game, and to order food etc. Please let us know ASAP
Your Reunion Committee,
Lynda, Clarence, Jim, Jane & Mary Lou